Learn to Skate Spring Mini Session for Beginner Skaters through Advanced Skaters and
Moves in the Field Class
Tuesdays 6:00 pm to 7:20 pm March 26, 2019 to April 23, 2019
In-person registration is on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at Rink from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
In-person registration and all classes will be held at the Lincoln Park Community Center, 3525 Dix Hwy, Lincoln Park, Michigan 48146
Class Times & Practice Ice Times
March 26th to April 23th
|Snowplow 1, 2, 3||6:00 pm to 6:25 pm||6:25 pm to 6:50 pm|
|Basic 1, 2, 3
||6:00 pm to 6:25 pm||6:25 pm to 6:50 pm|
|Basic 4, 5, 6||6:25 pm to 6:50 pm||6:00 pm to 6:25 pm|
|Pre Freestyle||6:25 pm to 6:50 pm||6:00 pm to 6:25 pm|
|Freestyle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6||6:25 pm to 6:50 pm||6:00 pm to 6:25 pm|
|Advanced||6:25 pm to 6:50 pm||6:00 pm to 6:25 pm|
|Moves in the Field
(Free Style Skaters and Above)
|6:55 pm to 7:20 pm||N/A|
- A late fee of $10.00 will be added for registration on or after the first day of classes.
- An Annual Learn to Skate Membership with Learn To Skate USA required and the membership is good for each year running July 1st – June 30th.
- Age to begin skating is 3 years, and helmets are required for skaters 3-5 years old.(bicycle helmets are acceptable)
- Payment can be made through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Needs and Adult classes will be offered during the fall sessions.
- Practice Ice is intended for skater to practice skills learned in lessons.
- Practice ice is not a coached or supervised lesson time