Learn to Skate Summer Mini Session for Beginner through Advanced
Tuesdays 6:30 pm to 7:20 pm August 7 to August 28, 2018
In-person registration is on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at Rink from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Class Times & Practice Ice Times
August 7th to August 28th
|Snowplow 1, 2, 3||6:30 to 6:55 pm||6:55 to 7:20 pm|
|Basic 1, 2, 3, 4||6:30 to 6:55 pm||6:55 to 7:20 pm|
|Basic 5, 6||6:55 to 7:20 pm||6:30 to 6:55 pm|
|Pre Freestyle||6:55 to 7:20 pm||6:30 to 6:55 pm|
|Freestyle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6||6:55 to 7:20 pm||6:30 to 6:55 pm|
|Advanced||6:55 to 7:20 pm||6:30 to 6:55 pm|
- In-person registration is on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at Rink from 6pm to 7pm.
- A late fee of $10.00 will be added for registration on or after the first day of classes.
- An Annual Learn to Skate Membership with Learn To Skate USA required and the membership is good for each year running July 1st – June 30th.
- Age to begin skating is 3 years, and helmets are required for skaters 3-5 years old.(bicycle helmets are acceptable)
- Payment can be made through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Needs and Adult classes will be offered during the fall sessions.
- Practice Ice is intended for skater to practice skills learned in lessons.
- Practice ice is not a coached or supervised lesson time