Register below for our 5 week Learn To Skate Mini Session beginning March 3 for $45.000. This mini session is design for new, basic skills, and special needs skaters.
Tuesday Sessions: 5:35 pm to 6:25 pm from March 1, 2020 to March 21, 2020
In-person registration is
Tuesday, February 18th and Friday, February 21st from 5:30 p.m. to 6:50 p.m.
at Lincoln Park Community Center, 3525 Dix Hwy, Lincoln Park, Michigan 48146
Class Times & Practice Ice Times
|Snowplow 1, 2, 3||5:30 pm to 5:55 pm||5:55 pm to 6:25 pm|
|Basic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6
||5:30 pm to 5:55 pm||5:55 pm to 6:25 pm|
|Special Needs||6:25 pm to 6:50|
- A late fee of $10.00 will be added to your registration on or after the first day of classes
- Learn to Skate Classes are 25 minutes of Group instruction with a coach
- An Annual Learn to Skate Membership with Learn To Skate USA required and the membership is good for each year running July 1st – June 30th.
- Age to begin skating is 3 years, and helmets are highly recommended for skaters 3-5 years old. (Bicycle helmets are acceptable)
- Payment can be made through Paypal to email@example.com
- Practice ice is intended for skater to practice skills learned in lessons.
- Practice ice is not a coached or supervised lesson time