First Club Membership
(Membership includes USFS Membership for 1 skater/members; additional skaters/members are an additional $35.00 each) – Skaters/Families who desire a full USFS membership *for individual competitions AND participation in the annual ice show and/or solo try-outs, and club activities and fundraisers
Skaters/Families with primary membership in another USFS Club, but desire participation in our annual ice show and club activities and fundraisers.
Skaters/families who desire participation in the annual ice show and club activities and fundraisers.
(Professional membership is not eligible for volunteer discounts.) Individual membership for a coach seeking USFS membership*, who abides by the guidelines set forth by the USFS for a coach, who has successfully passed background screening with NCSI. Coach is eligible to participate in the annual ice show as an alumni or instructor only. Voting for individual coach only.
$110.00 4 year membership
Offered as a discount for adult college students. Offer is the same as First Club Membership.
- A late fee of $20 will apply after the 2nd week of our fall LTS Session.
- Memberships paid on or before July 1st will be discounted $20.
- A USFS Membership entitles you to test and participate in USFS Competitions.
- A skater must be a First or Second Club member the day of solo try-outs in order to be considered for a solo in our annual Festival on Ice.
- One Designated Member from each household, over the age of 18, is eligible to vote
Printable Membership Application Membership Application